Here are a few easy-to-use tools and resources to help you plan and promote your PTA membership campaign during the back-to-school season — and all year long! Check back soon for announcements on membership training webinars. Click here to view the 2022-23 California State PTA Membership Incentives and Challenges.
Organizing and running a PTA membership campaign can be fun — and easy! Visit our Online Training Center to access recent membership and marketing webinar recordings. Visit the training center for more videos and resources.
MEMBERSHIP TOOLBOX: NEW IDEAS TO BUILD MEMBERSHIP
Looking for new ideas to increase PTA membership at your school? How about ways to engage students or teachers in PTA? Check out these great ideas and resources:
MEMBERSHIP ENVELOPES AND CARDS ARE HERE FOR YOUR PTA
- Membership Envelopes: Available now at a low-cost to local PTA units. Contact your district PTA to place your order today!
- Membership Cards: Cardstock membership cards are available through your district PTA. To print member names on the cardstock membership card, a downloadable Word template is available. Membership cards should be given to members at the point of sale. Remind your members to create a “PTA Profile” to gain access to national membership resources and year-round savings from PTA member benefit providers. Download the template.
LOGOS, GRAPHICS AND VIDEOS REINFORCE OUR BRAND
Social media and website logos and graphics can help reinforce the PTA brand.
NEW! Download the new graphics with the “Your Kind of PTA” theme.
Social Media Graphics
- Facebook Cover Image: Fall 2021 Membership campaign English | Spanish
- Twitter Cover Image: Fall 2021 Membership campaign English | Spanish
- Small Tile Square English | Spanish
- Profile Overlay — Show your support for PTA by adding an overlay graphic to your Twitter or Facebook profile picture. Click here to begin.
Video/Zoom Recording Overlays
FLIERS AND PRINTED RESOURCES
Customizable Fliers – NOW AVAILABLE IN ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES!
No need to write that invitation letter from scratch! Here’s an easy way to invite your parents, school staff and community members to join your PTA: the customizable marketing flier. Simply customize by filling in the blanks on the template, add a few photos and quotes, and save it to your computer. Your customized membership flier can be sent out electronically, or copied and distributed at PTA or community events. Print out the flier in color or black and white, attach a PTA membership envelope, and your membership campaign is on its way! Take a look at a sample flier.
- With Prestock Images
- Add Your Own Images
Ready-to-Print Fliers and Resources
California State PTA and National PTA offer a variety of FREE resources in multiple languages – ready to download, print and share with parents and families at your school.
PTA MERCHANDISE AND MATERIALS
Presenting a polished and professional image is important in building membership for your PTA. The PTA Store offers great marketing materials to help you promote your PTA, including a new design featuring California State PTA’s message “Connecting Families, Schools and Communities.”
MEMBERSHIP SUCCESS STORIES
We want to hear about all the great membership marketing strategies your PTA is putting into place. Share your PTA success stories with us.
STORY SUBMISSION FORM
MEMBER PERKS ADD VALUE FOR FAMILIES
We know people join PTA to support children and their schools. But PTA Member Perks can help make joining PTA an even greater value.
Click here to download and share the latest Member Perks flier with your members!
INFORMATION FOR COUNCIL & DISTRICT LEADERS
California State PTA also remains committed to assisting councils and districts through the onboarding process. No unit will be turned on in the system without the district or council knowledge and approval. The California State PTA e-membership team is available for field services, regional and local trainings, or by email and phone. If you have any questions or would like to request a field service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of your feedback and input are being taken very seriously. Please feel free to send any questions or feedback to email@example.com. We will keep you posted as we progress in this important work to build membership and strengthen PTA.