Online registration is the only method for convention registration.
Please scroll down for more information on fees, membership verification requirements, transfers, check-in procedures and forms.
Your registration fee entitles you to attend all general meetings, workshops, events and the exhibit hall. (Workshops will also be available for you to view online until June 30th.)
|Early Bird (by April 30)||Regular (After April 30)|
HOW TO REGISTER
Online registration is open from March 23 through May 16, 2021. Voting delegates must register by May 6th.
- Click the button below. It will link you to the Whova site to complete your registration.
- Indicate whether you are representing your unit (school PTA), council, or district by entering the eight-digit PTA ID number. (You can look up the ID number here if you don’t remember it).
- Follow the online instructions to create your account.
- Choose if you want a Promo Pack.
- The postal address you supply is the address where exhibitor information will be sent. Your confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you provide.
- Upon completing the online registration, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also receive email updates as we get closer to convention.
Changes can be made online to your registration until May 10.
If you are ready to register, click the button below.
After registering, you will be able to set up your Whova account. That is where you will find all the latest information and access to convention.
See the Whova attendee guide here: https://whova.com/pages/whova-app-user-guide/
REGISTRATION FOR NEW UNITS AND COUNCILS
Special guidelines are necessary for recently organized units and councils awaiting acceptance of membership into the California State PTA at the pre-convention Board of Managers meeting.
- Applications for membership into the California State PTA by new units and councils may be accepted at the pre-convention Board of Managers meeting.
- All required dues, applications and approved bylaws must be processed by district PTA prior to California State PTA Board of Managers acceptance.
- Registrants from new units or councils not yet accepted by the Board of Managers must contact email@example.com prior to April 30. Registrants will be registered as non-voting participants.
- A current PTA membership card will be required: New unit/council PTA status will be verified.
Children 12 and older: Must register and pay registration fees.
- If you joined via TOTEM, membership verification will happen during registration, when you enter the unit name and 8-digit alphanumeric code from your eCard.
- If you did not join via TOTEM, you will need to take a picture of your card and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The card must include registrant name and a unit name.
TRANSFERS AND NAME CHANGES
If you are unable to attend convention, your registration may be transferred to another individual. Payment arrangements are the responsibility of you, your replacement and your unit/council/district PTA.
To transfer, provide the user ID, password and email confirmation that you used during online registration to your replacement. Name changes can be made online until May 10 and an email confirmation will be sent to the new registrant. No changes will be made after May 10.
Transfers without a current PTA membership card will not be eligible to vote in the general meetings.
After registering you will receive information additional information regarding how to access the Whova platform, and how to personalize your convention experience.
Log-ins/Credentials may not be shared. Once convention begins, delegates may not give their credentials to another attendee. Credentials are provided to each delegate and are required for entrance to workshops, general meetings, special events and the exhibit hall.
Statement of Understanding
By registering you agree to the terms and conditions set forth for the California State PTA Annual Convention. Registration is transferable. Payments for transfers must be handled between you and your replacement and your unit/council/district PTA president. There are no refunds for state PTA registration and event fees, district fees or pre-ordered promo packages.
Photography and Audio Release
By registering for or attending the California State PTA Annual Convention, you hereby grant and assign the California State PTA and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium, including website and internet promotion, all photographic, audio, video and digital images of you and your guests (including minors) taken while in attendance at the California State PTA Annual Convention. By registering for or attending the California State PTA Annual Convention you hereby release the California State PTA and its legal representatives from all claims and liability relating to said photographs, audio, video and digital images.