Congratulations to the California State PTA 2017 Reflections Art Program Award of Excellence recipients.
California State PTA believes all children deserve a quality arts education. We encourage students to pursue artistic expression through participation in National PTA’s Reflections Art Program.
Since 1969, the Reflections Program has encouraged millions of students from throughout California and across the nation to create works of art. At PTA schools in California, 46,327 students participated in this year’s program.
The Reflections Program provides a venue for students to create and be recognized for original works of art based on a student inspired pre-selected theme. It also serves to increase community awareness of how important arts is in education. This year’s theme was, “What Is Your Story?”
Please check back for 2018 State results on April 9th.
STUDENT AWARD-WINNING WORKS OF ART 2017
We invite you to view the award-winning works of art and to be inspired to help make our world a better place for children and families.
- Special Artist Division
- Primary Division
- Intermediate Division
- Middle School Division
- High School Division
NATIONAL PTA AWARD WINNERS 2017
Congratulations to the following student artists for recognition at the national level.
- Kayla Gildore, Award of Merit, High School Division
- Aubrie Heyer, Award of Merit, Intermediate Division
- Brock Duncan, Award of Merit, Primary Division
- Nico Chilla, Outstanding Interpretation
- Georgia Evensen, Award of Excellence, Middle School Division
- Charlie Matarese, Award of Merit, Primary Division
- Sabrina Keeter, Award of Merit, High School Division
- Jeremiah Succar, Award of Excellence, Intermediate Division
- Jane Fischman, Award of Excellence, High School Division
- Ethan Lai, Award of Excellence, Middle School Division
- Maya Purdy, Award of Merit, Primary Division
- Audrey Yuen, Award of Excellence, High School Division
- Jenye Chaimuang, Award of Excellence, Intermediate Division