2024-2025 NATIONAL PTA REFLECTIONS THEME SEARCH FINALISTS
Congratulations to the five California student finalists listed below for their state-level winning entries in the 2024-25 PTA Reflections theme search. The California finalists’ themes will advance to the National PTA Reflections level for consideration. The five Reflections themes chosen to be considered by National PTA for the 2024-25 year are:
- “The Future Holds for Me…” from Aanjuli Das, Grade 9, Peralta District PTA
- “ My Journey Begins…” from Amanda Lai, Grade 10, Peralta District PTA
- “Look Beyond…” from Ayush Garg, Grade 8, Sixth District PTA
- “A Gift I Would Give The World…” from James Pierce, Grade 11, Twenty-First District PTA
- “When I Look At It The Other Way…” from Nicolas Ortega, Grade 7, Twelfth District
Thank you so much to all the students for the incredible submissions this year. The 2024-2025 PTA Reflections Theme Search has officially closed.
2025-2026 NATIONAL PTA REFLECTIONS THEME SEARCH
The 2025-2026 theme search will open in the summer of 2023. California State PTA will submit five student-created themes to National PTA for review and consideration. Submit your entries now!
& PAST REFLECTIONS THEMES
|The theme selected by National PTA for 2023-2024 is “I am Hopeful Because…”, which was submitted by Alice Meko, from Hampton Cove Elementary School PTA in Alabama.
Please review themes from previous years before submitting a theme for 2025-2026, as past themes will not be considered for future submission.
|For additional information and questions about the annual Reflections theme search, please contact National PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information just for PTA Leaders on this topic, visit the Leaders’ Website.
Leaders Website Login