Partnerships with allied nonprofits and public agencies help us advance our work for California’s children — together.
- California Action for Healthy Kids
- California Association of African American Superintendents and Administrators (CAAASA)
- California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE)
- Californians for Justice
- California Music Educators Association (CMEA)
- Family Code Night
- Impact Teen Drivers
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Not in Our School
- San Francisco Drug Policy Alliance
- The Children’s Partnership
If you are part of a nonprofit organization or public agency and are interested in uniting our efforts and advising on priority issues and goals, please contact us and find out how your group can get involved. If you are interested in partnering with California State PTA, please contact us at email@example.com.