Partnerships with allied nonprofits and public agencies help us advance our work for California’s children – together.
- California Association of African American Superintendents and Administrators (CAAASA)
- California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE)
- California Action for Healthy Kids
- California Collaborative for Educational Excellence
- California Department of Education
- California Music Educators Association (CMEA)
- Californians for Justice
- Create CA
- Impact Teen Drivers
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Center for School Crisis and Bereavement
If you are part of a nonprofit organization or public agency and are interested in uniting our efforts and advising on priority issues and goals, please contact us and find out how your group can get involved. If you are interested in partnering with California State PTA, please contact us at email@example.com.