SAVE THE DATE FOR LEG CON 2021!
California State PTA speaks up for children across the state and you can too!
Whether you are new to PTA or a seasoned leader, join us in Sacramento for our Legislation Conference on January 11-12, 2021.
- All PTA members who want to learn more about how to be an effective voice for children.
- Students must be 18 years old or accompanied by a parent/guardian or an adult chaperone.
WHAT: Your chance to meet and network with other advocates from across the state interested in learning more about key issues that affect children, youth and families. Spend two days participating in learning activities and hearing from legislative leaders and experts on issues you care about. The two days culminate with an opportunity to advocate directly with your state legislators.
“This conference was eye-opening and exposed me to the inner workings of education and policy-making.” – 2019 attendee, Arcadia High School junior Aaron Wu.
WHY: Make a difference!
- Be a part of the statewide effort to advocate for the education, health, safety and well-being of all children
- Hear the latest information from legislators and key officials about important issues affecting children and families
- Visit directly with the legislators who represent your community
WHEN: January 11-12, 2021 (The event starts at 10:30 a.m. Monday, and runs through 4:30 p.m. Tuesday.)
WHERE: Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento
100 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
ACCOMMODATION: California State PTA will be offering special hotel rates at the Embassy Suites for attendees (not included in registration fee). Stay tuned for more information.
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING LEG CON 2020!
A big “thank you” to all attendees of Leg Con 2020, which was a huge success!
Click the yellow button below to see more event photos on Facebook.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS
Thank you to our sponsors!