SAVE THE DATE FOR LEG CON 2021!
California State PTA speaks up for children across the state and you can too!
Whether you are new to PTA or a seasoned leader, join us for our annual Legislation Conference.
WHEN: February 8-9, 2021
WHERE: Virtual – we hope you will enjoy this new and exciting format!
- All PTA members who want to learn more about how to be an effective voice for children.
- Students must be 18 years old or accompanied by a parent/guardian or an adult chaperone.
WHAT: During the 2021 Legislation Conference, whose theme is “A Path to Equity,” you’ll hear from legislators and other leaders from around the state on matters that are important to the children and families of California. You’ll also get the chance to meet and network with other advocates from across the state and participate in learning activities, with a strong focus on how to schedule, plan and execute a meeting with your legislators.
“This conference was eye-opening and exposed me to the inner workings of education and policy-making.” – 2019 attendee, Arcadia High School junior Aaron Wu.
WHY: Make a difference!
- Be a part of the statewide effort to advocate for the education, health, safety and well-being of all children
- Hear the latest information from legislators and key officials about important issues affecting children and families
- Visit directly with the legislators who represent your community
PRICE: $50 per person
HOW TO REGISTER: Stay tuned, details are coming soon!
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING LEG CON 2020!
A big “thank you” to all attendees of Leg Con 2020, which was a huge success!
Click the yellow button below to see more event photos on Facebook.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS
Thank you to our sponsors!