INFORM AND INSPIRE
* PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED *
The Conference sold out on November 30, 2019. If you’d like to be added to the waitlist, please email your name, district, email, and phone to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California State PTA speaks up for children across the state and you can too!
Whether you are new to PTA or a seasoned leader, join us in Sacramento for our Legislation Conference on January 13-14, 2020.
- All PTA members who want to learn more about how to be an effective voice for children.
- Students must be 18 years old or accompanied by a parent/guardian or an adult chaperone.
Your chance to meet and network with other advocates from across the state interested in learning more about key issues that affect children, youth and families. Spend two days participating in learning activities and hearing from legislative leaders and experts on issues you care about. The two days culminate with an opportunity to advocate directly with your state legislators.
“This conference was eye-opening and exposed me to the inner workings of education and policy-making.” – 2019 attendee, Arcadia High School junior Aaron Wu.
Make a difference!
- Be a part of the statewide effort to advocate for the education, health, safety and well-being of all children
- Hear the latest information from legislators and key officials about important issues affecting children and families
- Visit directly with the legislators who represent your community
January 13-14, 2020
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento
100 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
ACCOMMODATION (not included in registration fee)
Take advantage of special California State PTA hotel rates of $214 per night (plus applicable room taxes) at the Embassy Suites. Hotel registration closes December 21, 2019. Book your hotel room online.
Please note, there are no refunds and “no-shows” will be invoiced. Registration transfers only.
If you are arriving for the Legislation Conference on Sunday, January 12, please join us for a pre-conference networking event from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Meet in the atrium at the Embassy Suites to connect with other PTA members, talk about your local experiences and meet California State PTA leaders.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Here are some downloadable graphics that you can use in your own newsletters or websites, plus a flyer that you can print and post wherever is most convenient for your PTA.
SEE THE ACTION
Follow #PTA4Kids on your favorite social media platform to see the action from the 2020 California State PTA Legislation Conference.
- Twitter – @CaliforniaPTA
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CaliforniaPTA
- Instagram – california_state_pta
#PTA4Kids #PTAadvocacy #LegCon
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS
Thank you to our sponsors!