Our dedicated Board of Managers includes our Board of Directors, district presidents and all members of California State PTA commissions and committees.
OUR GOVERNING BODY
Our Board of Managers:
- Conducts the business of the California PTA between conventions
- Develops programs and policies for the state
- Promotes the mission of PTA
- Adopts and revises the state PTA budget
- Provides service to local units and councils upon request
- Represents PTA on committees and coalitions at the state level
- Informs and educates through articles and publications and conducts workshops and trainings.
Applications for the 2021-2023 term are now open.
Click here to apply online. Online applications must be submitted by May 18, 2021.
Click here for a downloadable PDF application (or click here for a fillable version), which should be mailed to California State PTA, ATTN: BOM Application, 2327 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95816 and must be postmarked by May 17, 2021.
If you are interested in learning more about volunteer leadership roles at California State PTA, Please join us for one of the following meetings:
- March 18th, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Information session for those who have previously served on the California State Board of Managers and want to apply for a new role. Click here to join.
- March 25th, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Information session for those who have NOT previously served on the BOM. Click here to join.