Visual clues are often the easiest way for people to recognize a product or organization that they trust. Think about the brands you regularly buy. Whenever you purchase clothing, food or toys, the company’s logo on the package represents all that you may like or dislike about the products you buy. An organization’s logo does the same thing.
PTA has established guidelines for the proper use of the PTA name, logo and tagline (everychild.onevoice). When used properly, PTA’s logo and tagline create a consistent message, help unify all PTAs, and sets PTA apart from the competition.
The success of our PTA brand identity system depends on all PTAs’ adherence to the established guidelines. The following guidelines are provided to establish a uniform, effective system for PTAs to use in order to maintain a consistent, visual style and brand identity for all PTA-produced materials.
LOGOS, GRAPHICS AND VIDEOS REINFORCE OUR BRAND
Social media and website logos and graphics can help reinforce the PTA brand.
NEW! Download the new graphics with the “Your Kind of PTA” theme.
- Your Kind of PTA logo (color, transparent)
- Your Kind of PTA logo (black only)
- Your Kind of PTA logo (white only)
- Your Kind of PTA logo + California State PTA logo (color)
- Join PTA Today
- PTA Logo: Download a variety of PTA logos for your school
Social Media Graphics
- Facebook Cover Image: 2021-2023 Membership campaign English | Spanish
- Twitter Cover Image: 2021-2023 Membership campaign English | Spanish
- Small Tile Square English | Spanish
- Profile Overlay — Show your support for PTA by adding an overlay graphic to your Twitter or Facebook profile picture. Click here to begin.