The Winter 2018 edition puts the spotlight on how PTA members like you make a difference in the lives of children, families and communities. In this edition, read about:
- PTA supporting immigrant families
- Building parent engagement through School Smarts
- What parenting and school improvement have in common
- How to be an advocate for children and families
- Bringing mental health into the spotlight
- And much more!
Be sure to also check out our past special editions of PTA in California:
- Education Edition — Available in English, Spanish, Tagalog, Chinese, Arabic and Vietnamese
- Understanding the new Local Control Funding Formula — Available in English and Spanish
*Publications are posted in Issuu. Issuu is a free third-party online service. PTA does not endorse nor support any outside advertisements that may pop up from Issuu.