An opportunity to attend the 2022 California State PTA Convention for FREE!
Did you know you can volunteer for the 2022 California State PTA Annual Convention at the Ontario Convention Center and enjoy the excitement for FREE? It’s true!
Volunteers play an important role at convention ― helping with everything from registration, exhibits, the PTA Store, meetings and workshops, set-up, and so much more.
- Volunteers are needed in a minimum of 4-hour shifts from Thursday, April 28th through Sunday, May 1st
- Be sure to indicate the shifts that you want; you can choose one or more shifts, as your schedule permits
- If you select multiple shifts, you will be assigned to a role for each of the shifts you’ve selected, so please only select the shifts that you know you can work
- We will provide direction for each role, but generally the positions are very easy and do not require any special knowledge
- When you volunteer for one shift, you will be given free access to the rest of that day’s events which may include workshops (if space permits), general meetings, and exhibits. (Those signed up for afternoon shifts should report to the site office at the start of that same day to obtain a badge for the morning events.)
- If you volunteer for two NON-consecutive shifts, or two consecutive shifts (with a break), you will be given free access to a full day of your choice at convention. You can select your free day after arriving at the convention center and checking in with the volunteer coordinator
- We make every effort to accommodate requests for specific job assignments at the time you check in, however it may be necessary to assign you where needed. Assignments are made at the start of each shift, not in advance for any particular day or position at convention
- Volunteers are nonvoting
- If you have already registered and paid for convention, we cannot offer you a refund for any days you volunteer. We’d still appreciate your help, though!
- We do not provide reimbursement for any costs you may incur at convention (such as parking, hotel, expenses, meals, etc.)
As a convention volunteer, you are a vital part of our event. Be part of the California State PTA Convention team! We truly cannot do it without you!
For more information and to register to volunteer, CLICK HERE.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Only individuals fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as determined by the CDC may attend in-person due to current conditions (COVID-19 pandemic). Masks/face coverings will be required except when eating or drinking or speaking from a microphone. California State PTA will meet or exceed local county health guidance and physical distancing to the extent possible. In addition, attendees should conduct a health self-evaluation before attending the meeting and should refrain from attending if they have any symptoms of illness. Be prepared to show proof of COVID vaccination with identification.