An opportunity to attend the 2023 California State PTA Convention for FREE!
Did you know you can volunteer for the 2023 California State PTA Annual Convention at the Sacramento Convention Center and enjoy the excitement for FREE? It’s true!
Volunteers play an important role at convention ― helping with everything from registration, exhibits, the PTA Store, meetings and workshops, set-up, and so much more.
- Volunteers are needed in a minimum of 4-hour shifts from Thursday, April 20th through Sunday, April 23rd
- Be sure to indicate the shifts that you want; you can choose one or more shifts, as your schedule permits
- If you select multiple shifts, you will be assigned to a role for each of the shifts you’ve selected, so please only select the shifts that you know you can work
- We will provide direction for each role, but generally, the positions are very easy and do not require any special knowledge
- When you volunteer for one shift, you will be given free access to the rest of that day’s events which may include workshops (if space permits), general meetings, and exhibits. (Those signing up for afternoon shifts should report to the site office at the start of that same day to obtain a badge for the morning events.)
- If you volunteer for two NON-consecutive shifts, or two consecutive shifts (with a break), you will be given free access to a full day of your choice at convention. You can select your free day after arriving at the convention center and checking in with the volunteer coordinator
- We make every effort to accommodate requests for specific job assignments at the time you check in, however, it may be necessary to assign you where needed. Assignments are made at the start of each shift, not in advance for any particular day or position at convention
- Volunteers are nonvoting
- If you have already registered and paid for convention, we cannot offer you a refund for any days you volunteer. We’d still appreciate your help, though!
- We do not provide reimbursement for any costs you may incur at convention (such as parking, hotel, expenses, meals, etc.)
As a convention volunteer, you are a vital part of our event. Be part of the California State PTA Convention team! We truly cannot do it without you!
The convention volunteer link will be provided soon. Questions? Email email@example.com.
Please click here to read our most current COVID-19 Policy.