Join us on January 22-23, 2018
California State PTA speaks up for all children across the state and you can, too! Whether you’re an experienced advocate or have never participated before, the 2018 California State PTA Legislation Conference is for you! Join us in Sacramento on January 22-23, 2018 to learn more about the key issues and legislation impacting your child, school and community.
- January 22-23, 2018
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, 1230 J Street, Sacramento, CA
- $235 for Adult Registration
- $175 for Student Registration (All Students must be accompanied by a registered adult conference attendee.)
Registration closes January 15, 2018 and must be paid via credit card. For more information about the 2018 California State PTA Legislation Conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join other PTA volunteers and leaders to:
- Be part of the statewide effort to strengthen the education, health and safety for all children by engaging in PTA’s advocacy goals and legislative priorities
- Get the latest information from legislators and key officials about important issues for children and families
- Visit directly with legislators who represent your community — and if you’re new to the process, we’ll connect you with others so you can learn how to have more productive visits with your legislator
- Take advantage of special PTA hotel rates at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel. (Group rates are $169 per night, hotel registration closes January 12, 2018.)
- Attendee Room Block Link via StarGroups: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/CAStatePTALegDays2018
- If preferred, you can call for reservations instead. Call (800) 325-3535 and ask for the CA State PTA Legislative Day January 2018 rate.
REGISTER EARLY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN BIG!
For every 50 paid conference registrations received by December 15, 2017, one lucky winner will have their entire registration PAID BY PTA. (There must be at least 50 paid registrations in order to conduct the incentive opportunity drawing. Award is valued at $235 for the registration feed and funds can either be refunded or winner can bring another attendee free of charge.)