The largest parent-teacher convention in the nation, and the premier training program for parents, educators and advocates.
In the new era of education reforms and parent engagement, your voice is more important than ever. California State PTA’s Annual Convention is the place to get the latest information on key issues, build the skills to strengthen your school and community, have fun and connect with PTA leaders from across the state.
This year’s convention will be held in the heart of the State Capitol, at the Sacramento Convention Center. The convention host hotels are the Sheraton Grand and the Hyatt Regency.
Don’t miss the excitement of convention
- Workshops and hands-on learning opportunities to make your PTA job easier. Plus, there are special sessions just for students!
- Inspiring and motivating keynote speakers and presenters.
- Activities and special events such as the EdSource Symposium and the Reflections Award Night.
- More than 150 booths in the Exhibit Hall to showcase the latest program options in child safety, education and fundraising.
- And more!
The premier training program for PTA leaders
PTAs that dedicate a small amount of their resources to attend convention win big in the end. Remind your PTA to budget to send delegates to convention.
- Registration Opens: March 2, 2015
- Registration Closes: April 24, 2015
- Fees Increase: April 1, 2015
Please check back regularly for newly updated convention information.