The largest parent-teacher convention in the nation, and the premier training program for parents, educators and advocates.
As California remodels our education system to better serve all students, your voice as a parent and PTA leader is more important than ever.
California State PTA’s Annual Convention is the place to get the latest information on key issues, build the skills to strengthen your school and community, have fun and connect with PTA leaders from across the state.
This year’s convention will be held in the heart of the State Capitol, at the Sacramento Convention Center. The convention host hotels are the Sheraton Grand and the Hyatt Regency. To view registration costs, please visit the “Registration” page.
Don’t miss the excitement of convention
- Workshops and hands-on learning opportunities to make your PTA job easier. Plus, there are special sessions just for students!
- Inspiring and motivating keynote speakers and presenters.
- Activities and special events such as the EdSource Symposium and the Reflections Award Night.
- Take part in the business of the association and make your voice heard.
- More than 150 booths in the Exhibit Hall to showcase the latest program options in child safety, education and fundraising.
- And more!
The premier training program for PTA leaders
PTAs that dedicate a small amount of their resources to attend convention win big in the end. Remind your PTA to budget to send delegates to convention. Learn more about convention registration including costs.
- Registration Opens: March 2, 2015
- Registration Closes: April 24, 2015
- Fees Increase: April 1, 2015
Please check back regularly for newly updated convention information.
SAVE THE DATES
Be sure to save the dates for our future conventions:
- May 4-7, 2016 in San Diego
- April 28-30, 2017 in San Jose
- April 27-29, 2018 in Ontario