Join thousands of PTA parent-volunteer advocates and leaders along with educators and community leaders to address education, health and community issues affecting our state’s kids and families. Don’t miss the excitement!
Onsite registration is open on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, May 3 from 4-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 4 from 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 5 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, May 6 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, May 7 from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
FOLLOW THE EXCITEMENT
Swing by the Communications Booth in the registration area for social media help during convention. Plus, if you “like” us, we”ll like you back with a special PTA social media pin.
THE VALUE OF CONVENTION
- Let your voice be heard through participation in the business of California State PTA
- Take part in workshops and table talks led by dynamic leaders to get up-to-date information to strengthen your PTA
- Listen to fantastic speakers on STEAM, education, the arts and other hot topics
- Visit exhibitors and gain ideas for fundraising, assemblies and more – free samples and prizes
- Link up with hundreds of others working on behalf of children and families
- Experience unique special events and activities
- Check out the amazing work of students – student achievements and Reflections artwork on display
- Gain valuable insight into meaningful family engagement in a special event just for school administrators and superintendents
- Shop the PTA Store for the hottest items
- Recharge your PTA battery – leave convention excited, exhilarated and ready to do great things for kids at your PTA
- It’s San Diego! Come for the convention, stay for the vacation!
What do you get for your registration fees? Access to workshops and exhibitors, discount tickets to special events, an opportunity to meet PTA founder Phoebe Apperson Hearst, opportunity to participate in activities and much more! Plus, you’ll be entered to win free room nights at the Town and County Resort & Convention Center.
What does your PTA unit get? Leaders who are trained in the best tradition of PTA, great ideas and assorted free samples from the exhibit hall, a voice in general meetings, and an opportunity to share best practices and challenges with PTA leaders from throughout the state.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 SPONSORS
California State PTA is pleased to acknowledge the following companies and organizations for their generous support. Their investment in PTA enables us to continue providing a top-quality convention experience for all attendees.
To learn more about our Gold, Silver and Bronze Level sponsors, be sure to visit their booths in the Sponsor Hall and click the links below.
- School Services of California, Inc.
- Google Express
- Panda Express
SAVE THE DATE FOR FUTURE CONVENTIONS
Be sure to save the dates for future conventions:
- April 28-30, 2017 in San Jose
- April 27-29, 2018 in Ontario