We are asking early registrants to help us with ensuring a good room allocation by providing us with the two most likely workshops for each Session. We will make the room allocations by April 22nd, when registered attendees will be able to plan their workshop choices.
Descriptions for each workshop will be available no later than mid-March.
* Tentative and subject to change
Last updated: 3/16/2022
Friday, April 29, 2022 Workshops*
Workshop Block A – Friday 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Advance in the Reflections Program
- Bylaws – An Essential Tool
- Family Engagement: Learn, Share, Grow
- Finance for All
- Finanzas De La PTA: Lo Que Los Tesoreros Deben Saber, Parte 1 (Español)
- Free Digital Tools for PTA Communications & Marketing
- President: Everything You Need to Know, Part 1
- The ABCs and 123s of Membership
- The K-12 Post-Pandemic Classroom
- Who Wants to Be an Advocate?
Workshop Block B – Friday, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- 8 Steps to Advocacy: How To Be A Changemaker!
- Advanced Membership
- Expandiendo Su Participacion (ESPAÑOL)
- Finanzas de la PTA: lo que los tesoreros deben saber, Parte 2 (ESPAÑOL)
- Navigating Special Education
- President: Everything You Need to Know, Part 2
- Are We Compliant?: Legal, Governmental, and Insurance Answers for Your PTA
- Racism is a Public Health Crisis
- Show Your Voice!… in the Reflections Program!
- Teen Sleep and Late Start Times
- Social Media and Online Safety Forum
Saturday, April 30, 2022 Workshops*
Workshop Block C – Saturday 9:00 am to 10:30 am
- Arts to Career! How to Help Your Child Succeed
- Building Community and Cultural Capacity in PTA
- Financial Review: What is a PTA “Audit” and Why Do We Do It?
- Leveling Up Your PTA Communications Work
- Mental Health Panel
- President: Everything You Need to Know, Part 1 (REPEAT)
- Presidente: Todo Lo Que Necesita Saber, Parte 1 (Español)
- PTA Finance: What Treasurers Need to Know, Part 1
- Run An Effective Meeting
- Totem for Council and District Leaders
Workshop Block D – Saturday, 10:45 am to 12:15 pm
- Building Leadership Using the School Smarts Program!
- College-Career Readiness – A Student Perspective for Adults
- Councils: Collaboration, Coordination, Communication
- eBylaws: Update Your Bylaws The Easy Way
- Expanding your Engagement
- Money, Money, Money: How public schools are funded
- President: Everything You Need to Know, Part 2 (REPEAT)
- Presidente: Todo lo que necesita saber, Parte 2 (ESPAÑOL)
- PTA Finance: What Treasurers Need to Know, Part 2
- Totem Basics
- Trusted Spaces The #1 Antidote to Emotional Stressors
Sunday, May 1, 2022 Workshops*
Workshop Block E – Sunday 8:00 am to 9:30 am
- Behind the “Fine” – An Insight Into Students’ Mental Health
- Finance for Council and District Officers
- Interactive Communication & Social Media Basics for PTAs
- New to PTA?
- Partners in Education: PTA and Administrators
- PTA Resolutions – Representing the Voice of our Membership
- Secretaries: PTA Minutes Make the Meeting
- The ABCs and 123s of Membership (REPEAT)
- The Path to College/Career — A Family Voyage
- Vaping- Know the facts