Electronic Registration for LegCo24 Closes at noon on Friday, January 19th.
Walk-in registrations are welcome beginning at 9:00 am Monday, January 22, 2024, at the Embassy Suites.
All PTA members are invited and encouraged to attend the 2024 California State PTA Legislation Conference at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Sacramento Riverfront Promenade, January 22-23, 2024 (Monday-Tuesday).
California State PTA speaks up for children across the state, and you can too! Attendees will hear from engaging speakers, influential legislators, and insightful experts. Network and share ideas with advocates from around the state. See the Capitol and meet with lawmakers about your key issues. Budget now to join us for this not-to-be-missed event!
WHO Should Attend?
- You! PTA members who are new to advocacy and experienced legislative advocates are both invited to join us.
- Chaperoned high school students (or over age 18) are also welcome to attend.
WHAT Should Attendees Expect?
Your chance to meet and network with other advocates from across the state interested in learning more about key issues that affect children, youth and families. Spend two days participating in learning activities and hearing from legislative leaders and experts on issues you care about. The two days culminate with an opportunity to advocate directly with your state legislators.
Check back for additional information on speakers and a tentative agenda as we get closer to the event. Monday’s start time is estimated to be 10:00am.
WHY Should PTA Members Attend?
To make a difference!
- Hear from engaging speakers, influential legislators, and insightful experts.
- Network and share ideas with advocates from around the state.
- See the Capitol and meet with lawmakers about your key issues.
- Get tips on how to be an effective advocate for children and youth.
- Learn the latest about hot topics across our state.
Plan for Your Conference Attendance
- Two-day conference
- Three Meals (Monday – Lunch & Dinner/Tuesday – Breakfast)
- Conference Materials
ACCOMMODATIONS (not included in registration fee).
- Sacramento Embassy Suites (conference location), 100 Capitol Mall
- Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, 500 J St
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, 1230 J St
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento, 1209 L St
If you are arriving for the Legislation Conference on Sunday, January 21, please join us for a pre-conference networking event from 5:30-7:30 pm. Meet in the atrium at the Embassy Suites to connect with other PTA members, talk about your local experiences and meet California State PTA leaders.
Please note there are no refunds, and no-shows will be invoiced. Registration transfers only.