Our dedicated Board of Managers includes our Board of Directors, 28 district presidents and all members of California State PTA commissions and committees.
OUR GOVERNING BODY
Our Board of Managers:
- Conducts the business of the California PTA between conventions
- Develops programs and policies for the state
- Promotes the mission of PTA
- Adopts and revises the state PTA budget
- Provides service to local units and councils upon request
- Represents PTA on committees and coalitions at the state level
- Informs and educates through articles and publications and conducts workshops and trainings.