October is Principal Appreciation Month. Site administrator support is a key component to PTA success– and the principal is a large part of that! Here are some tips for forming a stronger relationship with your site administrator:
- Set a positive, collaborative and respectful tone.
- Make sure you have consistent, two-way communication.
- Work with your school–you are part of the team to make your school successful.
- Attend training yourself and bring your site administrator.
- Don’t forget that your principal is part of your team.
For more information including a self assessment for principals and unit leaders you can visit our resource page.