WOW, we are hearing great things about how easy mid-year membership campaigns are using electronic membership links. Here are some tips from our experts (leaders like you):
- Send out a designated email about PTA membership to your whole school community. Share what your PTA/PTSA has done and what you plan to do and include a link to join
- Add a join button to all your electronic newsletters
- Ask your principal to include the PTA/PTSA membership link in your schools communications
- Create a great poster sharing what your PTA does and include a QR code so everyone can easily join when they see the poster
- Remind your community at every PTA event that they can join — then follow that up with a membership table in the room or a link or QR code so they can join
- Include your join link on all e-blasts, fliers and other electronic communication and include a QR code on paper programs, flyers and posters.
You can modify the ideas if you’re not using e-membership or you can connect your PTA to the TOTEM system and take advantage of the perks. Learn more at www.capta.org/join.