As a member of California State PTA, you advocate for children, promote parent and family involvement in schools, and improve the lives of all children and families. Here are a few extra perks of membership available exclusively to PTA members like you!
Download our flier to help spread the word about these exclusive member values.
JOIN PTA TODAY TO SAVE ON SPECIAL OFFERS JUST FOR PTA MEMBERS!
Google Express is a new service from Google. It saves you time with overnight delivery from stores you usually visit, like Costco, Target and Walgreens.
And, until August 1, 2016, Google Express will donate $15 to your PTA for every person that signs up to Google Express with your school’s promo code and makes even just one purchase. They’ll also get a six month membership trial – which means six months of free delivery.*
Raise money for your PTA by finding, using and sharing your school’s code:
- Find your school’s promo code at g.co/express/capta
- Redeem it for a free six-month trial for yourself
- Place your first order and Google Express will donate $15 to your PTA
- Share your school code with friends and family to raise more money. Use our school kit to get sample newsletter blurbs, Facebook posts, brochures and more. Or reach out to us if you’d like gift cards or brochures mailed to you.
More about Google Express
Whether it’s the monthly trip to Costco, or the weekly Target run, many of us are still spending a lot of time running errands. With Google Express, get overnight delivery on everyday essentials from stores like Costco, Target and Whole Foods Market, leaving more time to spend with your family and work with your school.
Questions or ideas? Reach out to us at GoogleExpressPTA@google.com.
* 6-month trial offer expires 08/01/16. After free trial, membership auto-renews.Cancel at any time. Free delivery means no shipping & service fees. Eligible orders (a) meet store minimums before taxes & fees in select delivery areas, (b) exclude restricted items, (c) are not scheduled for delivery during a 2-hour window, and (d) are placed by someone with active membership subject to terms & conditions. Service fees apply to ineligible orders. Pricing may change. Learn more at: g.co/express/trial.
Color your world with Yoobi! Shop Yoobi for bright and colorful supplies for school, home or office that give back. PTA members are eligible for 10 percent off* their purchase at www.yoobi.com or Yoobi Retail Stores. For every Yoobi item you purchase, a Yoobi item will be donated to a classroom in need, right here in the U.S. It’s that simple.
* 10 percent off your purchase. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, redeemed for cash, applied to the purchase of gift cards, or combined with any other offer. One per customer. Discount applies to pre-tax, full-priced merchandise. Void where prohibited or taxed.
School APPtitude takes your PTA mobile. Struggling to get your PTA’s message out to parents? Parents want more information without more paper, calls and emails. So what’s the solution? Put your school and your PTA on parents’ phones!
Parents are on the go, not sitting at computers sifting through emails. By going mobile, schools and PTAs across the country are seeing success with features like unlimited push notifications, calendars, integrated online sign-ups, e-commerce, social media and much more! Watch this video to see how your app can help your school.
Visit School APPtitude online for more information and get your app launched in a few short weeks!
PTA members can save time and money with Boxed. Boxed delivers bulk-size groceries, household, classroom essentials, kids’ products and more at low prices with no membership fees. Shop online at www.boxed.com or on your phone or tablet using the free Boxed app.
- No wholesale club or membership fees.
- Big sizes and even bigger savings on everyday essentials and hard-to-find favorites.
- Fast and free shipping on your first order (and most orders ship free after that too).
- Best-in-class customer support.
PTA members get 15 percent off and free shipping on your first order using code PTABOXED.*
* First order only, maximum discount of $30.
AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC
Come see all that’s new at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach and get closer to our animals than ever before! Come face-to-face with — and even touch — the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds and watch the Magellanic penguins play. Visit their website to view upcoming events in 2016 and contact your district PTA leader for free child with paid adult coupons.
CALIFORNIA ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
See what’s happening this month at the Academy! Twilight Zone: Deep Reefs Revealed is now open! Visit the Academy in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park and step inside a realm known as the twilight zone — a narrow, dimly-lit band of the world’s oceans that are more mysterious to scientists than the surface of the Moon!
Save time and money! Purchase discount tickets online at www.calacademy.org/etickets2 with sales code “CAPTA.” Sales codes are space- and case-sensitive and first-time users must set up a profile before ordering.
ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL
California State PTA members save with Enterprise! PTA members are eligible for a fixed, discounted rate on all cars. Wherever you travel, whenever you travel, and no matter when you make your reservations, you’ll always receive the same low rate, depending on the vehicle you rent. And you can go directly to the business line to pick up your car.
Enterprise also makes it fast and easy for California State PTA members to make arrangements for car rental needs. Make your reservation now with your PTA discount when you reserve at this PTA members-only link. If you have any questions, please contact Enterprise at (916) 787-4500.
LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE® Aquarium offer exclusive PTA member discounts!
PTA Family Field Trip. Visit LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE® Aquarium for only $52 per adult or child. That’s more than 50 percent off the regular price of $117 for adult admission and $105 for child admission. Must be reserved and pre-paid by phone, so call (760) 438-5346 and have your school name ready (minimum purchase 6 tickets).
PTA Members in California Kids Go Free online! Through September 30, 2016, visit www.legoland.com/ptadiscount to purchase one full paid adult admission to LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE® Aquarium and receive one free child admission. Enter discount code “15031.” One-day tickets are valid for a visit through December 25, 2016. For more information, you can download a special flier to share with your fellow members.
COMCAST INTERNET ESSENTIALS
Bring the power of the internet to more students and families through www.internetessentials.com. Qualifying households in Comcast service areas receive discounts on monthly service and free internet training.
While participating in Internet Essentials:
- You get fast home Internet service for only $9.95 a month, plus tax
- You never have any price increases or pay any activation or equipment rental fees
- You can buy a computer at initial enrollment for the low price of just $149.99 + tax
- You can get free Internet training — online, in print, and in person
If one or more of your children are eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program, your household may qualify for Internet Essentials. Learn more about Internet Essentials at http://internetessentials.com.
THE VIA FOUNDATION
The Via Foundation is committed to helping schools become heart safe. Visit www.theviafoundation.org to find out about their discounts on AED packages for your school, heart screening events for teenagers and other fundraising opportunities.
Planning for summer potlucks, back-to-school nights or fall fundraisers? Use VolunteerSpot to recruit and organize fall volunteers and boost participation. California State PTA members get a FREE premium upgrade (up to a $300 value) with promo code “CAPTA1415.” Take a tour and register your account today!
CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS FROM NATIONAL PTA
And don’t forget to check out National PTA for additional benefits and perks exclusively for PTA members from AARP, Boxed, Hertz, LifeLock, Lifetouch, MetLife, Quicken Loans, Schwan’s Cares, Staples, Sylvan Learning and TeenSafe.