2022-23 FINANCIAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES FOR YOUR PTA
In late October PTA Presidents received the 2022-23 Financial Mailing and all PTA officers can view and download the packet on our website. The Financial Mailing helps you successfully run the financial side of your PTA. Have a question now? Reach out to your Council or District PTA for local help, or set up an appointment with the state treasurer if local help isn’t sufficient.
To help you successfully run the financial side of your PTA, every year California State PTA compiles a packet of financial information and resources.
These materials include:
- Important Dates
- PTA Insurance Premium Invoice/Notice
- Tax Filing Support Center Information
- Financial Filing Requirements for Tax-Exempt Groups Including PTAs
- State of California Attorney General’s Tips and Resources for Charities
- Workers’ Compensation Annual Payroll Report (Instructions only)
- PTA as an Employer – What You Need to Know
- Additional Resources and Information:
- PTA Finances and Email Phishing Scams
- Electronic Membership System Flier and Important Financial Updates
- 2023 Convention Flyer
- PTA Store Flier
- The PTA Insurance Guide
- Much more!
There are three ways to get the 2022-23 Financial Mailing:
- Receive a hard copy in your mailbox late October.
- View or download the entire Financial Mailing in PDF format:
- View or download just the sections you need in PDF format: