It is currently Reflections season in our PTAs. As you encourage your artists to work on their submissions for “Look Within” keep these things in mind:
- If you have not already done so, please register your unit with National PTA. It’s a simple form to fill out just click here.
- Do some marketing for the program to keep it in the forefront of everyone’s mind. California State PTA has some printable resources for you to use.
- Begin to recruit judges to evaluate the student’s work. Local dance studios, community college professors, and high school English teachers are just a few ideas of places to contact for possible judges. In the local leader guide we have instructions for the judges as well as rubrics they can use as they evaluate.
- Celebrate every student artist with certificates, plaques, or awards. We have a celebration guide, certificate template, and volunteer thank you cards all ready for you to use!
- Pat yourself on the back for helping to keep the arts alive at your unit!