- Advocate to achieve justice for all children, youth and families to have their essential needs met.
- Advocate for shared power and belonging for all children, youth and families to address the impacts of systemic and institutionalized injustice.
- Advocate for a full and culturally responsive curriculum to meet the diverse needs of our student population.
- Elevate the student voice to create an inclusive, positive and supportive school climate.
- Promote physical and mental wellness beginning in early childhood.
- Advocate for stable and sustainable public school resources to bring California within the top 10 states in per-pupil funding.
- Build and sustain school communities where everyone feels welcome and valued by promoting, practicing, and embracing inclusiveness at all levels of PTA with a focus on diversity and equity.
- Represent, inform, and mobilize members and the public to advocate for the protection, education, health, safety, and well-being of all children and youth.
- Strengthen our voice for children, youth and families by rebuilding, retaining, and increasing membership.
- Support and develop leaders.
- Promote and build collaborative and inclusive family engagement to create positive outcomes for every child and youth.
- Serve our members through relevant programs to honor our legacy of improving the lives of children, youth, and families.