Advocate for legislation, policies, and measures that:
- safeguard the health, safety, welfare, culture, and well-being of children and families, including mental health services and support for vulnerable youth;
- promote evidence-based, informed family engagement;
- expand civic engagement, learning, and participation;
- enact common sense gun control.
Provide programs, expertise, and resources to support and expand PTA advocacy at the local level.
- Cultivate an inclusive organization
- Strategically plan for tomorrow’s PTA
- Ensure the financial future of California State PTA
- Expand membership and its value
- Strengthen PTA’s impact
- Train, develop, and support leaders at all levels