California’s education system is changing fast. You want to help. Learn how it all fits together with Ed100!
California State PTA and Ed100.org teamed up to help parents learn more about education so you can help create better schools.
Explore the education system in easy-to-understand language. No jargon. No partisan slant. Written by education experts who know Sacramento and local schools.
Ed100 is a free online resource that prepares you to make a difference in your school or school district. It helps you learn what you need to know to be informed, credible and ready for action.
Every California child deserves a great education. With Ed100, you can be part of the solution.
RESOURCES FOR YOUR PARENT MEETINGS
Ed100 Parent Leader Guide
The Parent Leader Guide provides “ready-to-go” plans for parent meetings. We want to help you hold meetings that matter. It’s all here: Lessons, discussion prompts, handouts and suggestions for taking action.
Is Your PTA on the List to Win $1,000?
How It Works
Each lesson you complete earns a ticket for the next Ed100 drawing.
- Go to Ed100.org and sign up. Make sure you put in the name of your school.
- Read one of the lessons AND claim your ticket at the bottom of the lesson to enter your PTA in the drawing.
The drawings are made possible by support from California State PTA and Full Circle Fund. Congratulations to the November 2016 drawing winners:
- Dos Pueblos Senior High/Santa Barbara Unified — $1,000
- Dougherty Valley High/San Ramon Valley Unified — $250
- Leona H. Cox Community Elementary/Sulphur Springs Union Elementary — $250
- Washington Manor Middle/San Lorenzo Unified — $250
- King/Drew Medical Magnet High/Los Angeles Unified — $250.
The next drawing is scheduled for May 10, 2017. See rules for details. No purchase required.