Join us via Zoom on Friday, November 20 from 3-4:00 p.m. to learn more about the award-winning School Smarts Parent Engagement Program’s transformation to a virtual environment.
For the past 10 years School Smarts has inspired more than 10,000 parents to more deeply engage in their child’s school experience.
The seven-session School Smarts program provides training and knowledge to help parents understand how they play an integral role in their student’s educational outcomes. Each session offers opportunities for participants to share their own experiences, ask questions, and consider how they can take a more active role in their child’s education.
School Smarts graduates are able to:
- Explain why parent involvement matters so much
- Identify ways to prepare their child for a successful high school experience to support college and career possibilities
- Summarize ways to learn how their child is doing in school
- Describe how to cultivate relationships with the school board, principal, teachers and staff
- Share how to prepare for a successful parent-teacher conference
- State different ways to practice leadership within a school community
- And, much, much more!
This Zoom meeting offers the opportunity to check out the School Smarts program for yourself, and find out how to bring the program to the families in your school community.
Click here to register today: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0tcuGorTopGdMZpgcZRQCfDZi0xNjGnbtO