FINANCIAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES FOR YOUR PTA
Every year California State PTA compiles a packet of financial information and resources to help your PTA run the financial side of your organization. Typically, PTA presidents receive the Financial Mailing in the fall and all PTA officers can view and download the packet from the California State PTA Leaders’ website.
Go to the Leaders’ Website to download the contents from the most recent Financial Mailing.
Most of the materials in the Financial Mailing are available in both English and Spanish. They include:
- Important Dates
- PTA Insurance Premium Invoice/Notice
- Tax Filing Support Center Information
- Financial Filing Requirements for Tax-Exempt Groups Including PTAs
- State of California Attorney General’s Tips and Resources for Charities
- Workers’ Compensation Annual Payroll Report (Instructions only)
- PTA as an Employer – What You Need to Know
- The PTA Insurance Guide
- Much more!.