Connect with the California State PTA Health and Community Concerns team on issues concerning your school, community and the state. PTA leaders and health counterparts from PTA units, councils and districts will hear from the Vice President for Health and Community Concerns Shereen Walter, as well as members of the Health and Community Concerns Commission.
Participants will also be asked to share what is going on in their school and community in the areas of health and community concerns so that we can all get some great ideas on what we can do in our own community!
Conference Call Schedule
- November 28, 2018 from 7 — 8 p.m. (WEBINAR)
- January 16, 2019 from 7 — 8 p.m.
- February 20, 2019 from 7 — 8 p.m.
- March 20, 2019 from 7 — 8 p.m.
- April 17, 2019 from 7 — 8 p.m.
- May 22, 2019 from 7 — 8 p.m.
- June 19, 2019 from 7 — 8 p.m.
Register to join the webinar to hear about homeless children and families, suicide prevention, health insurance enrollment and more: attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4898937124172917250.