Founders’ Day is February 17 of each year — and a special time to reflect the value of PTA.
Resources for Your PTA
- 2019 Founders’ Day Graphic
- 2019 Founders’ Day Facebook Cover Photo
- Founders’ Day History — Background information about the celebration
- Value of PTA Flier — Available in six languages
- History of PTA — Information on PTA advocacy and accomplishments for all children
- Honorary Service Awards — Honor outstanding local volunteers, members and leaders on Founders’ Day
- Courtesy of PTA Graphics — Individual graphics highlight some of PTA’s many accomplishments: general, arts education, child-labor laws, immunizations, juvenile-justice services, kindergarten, public-health service, school-lunch program and school safety.
In 2017, PTA celebrated 120 years of advocacy. Although the webinar below may be outdated, it offers great information that can be used year after year.
Share How Your PTA Is Celebrating
Share how your PTA is celebrating! Let us know what you have planned and submit your PTA events, success stories and news.