One of the wonderful benefits of belonging to PTA is the superb support system it offers. Thank you for the time you have chosen to give to your PTA and school community. Being a PTA leader can sometimes feel a little overwhelming and complex. But knowledge is a powerful tool.
This section provides tips, resources and best practices for developing your leadership skills, building teams and working with school-site staff to enhance your experience as a PTA leader, and provides you with information on topics you will be likely to reference throughout your term of office.
Download the helpful guide for your PTA.
IN THIS SECTION
- Developing your leadership skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Active listening
- Managing conflict and working with difficult people
- Delegating and goal-setting
- Building volunteer engagement
- Working with school leaders
- Creating welcoming environments
- Start your year off right
- Running Your PTA…Made Easy
- Starting a new PTA term in the summer
- Evaluating your PTA term
- Leadership Essentials Newsletter