As a California State PTA member, your voice matters. This year, doing things that matter seems more important than ever. This is a unique opportunity to include more members in the decision-making process.
At the 2020 Statewide Association Meeting, which takes place the evenings of June 9-11, we will be deciding together how California State PTA will advocate for children and families for years to come.
During the course of the three meetings we will be celebrating newly chartered and legacy PTAs, the Reflections art program, recognizing scholarship, grant and membership winners, and hearing messages from special guests. We will also be conducting the business of the association, which will include:
- Making decisions on member-raised issues such as vaping, mental health, chronic disease and injury prevention, net zero-emissions schools, and evidence-based policies and practices
- Making decisions on our Legislation Platform, which guides California State PTA in our efforts to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children, youth and families.
Whether you’re able to participate for just one night or all three nights, your voice matters. We look forward to “seeing” you in June!
Click here to visit the registration page and review registration FAQs.
- Tuesday, June 2 – 9:00-10:30 a.m.: Resolutions Hearing
- Tuesday, June 2, 7:00-8:00 p.m.: Legislation Platform Hearing
- Wednesday, June 3, 12:30-2:00 p.m.: Resolutions Hearing
- Thursday, June 4, 9:00-10:00 a.m.: Legislation Platform Hearing
- Thursday, June 4, 7:00-8:30 p.m.: Resolutions Hearing
Meeting dates and times:
- Tuesday, June 9, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 10, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11, 7:00-9:00 p.m.