Registration is now open for the Regional Leadership Conference exhibitors for 2019! For additional details including insurance requirements and deadlines, please download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
California State PTA is pleased to present you with an opportunity to reach PTA leaders and local school-site decision makers at the 2019 Regional Leadership Conferences. These trainings will be held in the central and southern areas of our state.
The purpose of these conferences is to bring additional training to our leaders in their local areas to ensure PTAs throughout the state are continuing our advocacy efforts to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
We hope that you will be able to join us at one of these trainings or both.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Information about these sponsorships can be found at www.capta.org/sponsors.
KEY INSTRUCTIONS AND PAPERWORK
Vendor insurance and hold harmless agreements are required. The vendor must provide the following three items:
- Certificate of Insurance naming California State PTA as the certificate holder and additional insured. Sample certificate is included in the packet. Please note: There is special wording highlighted in yellow which must be used.
- Additional Insured Endorsement CG 20 26 07 04 (can be a blanket form). Sample endorsement included in the packet.
- Hold Harmless Agreement. Completed and signed by the vendor. Sample agreement included in the packet.
- The vendor should give items 1 and 2 above to their insurance agent/company for completion.
- Vendor signs and completes the mutual Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Vendor emails all three items to email@example.com by the due dates outlined below.
Please do not reference any specific event or include the dates of the event on the certificate. We want your business to work with PTA all year long, not just for Regional Leadership Conferences.
Vendor Fair Hours and Set Up
Exhibitor vendor fair open hours:
- 8 – 8:45 a.m. (attendee registration check-in and breakfast), and
- 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. (attendee lunch time)
There may be attendee traffic at the vendor fair between classes, during breaks.
- Set up is 7:30 – 11:45 a.m. (Set up at any point within this time-frame, but must be set by 11:45 a.m.)
- Tear down is 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. (tear down at any point within this time-frame, but must be out by 3:30 p.m.)
- All payment, insurance and paperwork must be received prior to the event in order to set up.