Registration is now open for Regional Leadership Conference EXHIBITORS. For additional details including insurance requirements and deadlines, please download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR TODAY
Vendor Registration is Now Open for All Four Locations
Please complete and submit the online registration form for each training event you which to exhibit at, which includes payment information for the $150 cost.
- August 25, 2018: Sacramento Event – Vendor Fair online registration
- September 8, 2018: Visalia Event – Vendor Fair online registration
- September 22, 2018: Novato Event – Vendor Fair online registration
- October 6, 2018: Camarillo Event – Vendor Fair online registration
KEY INSTRUCTIONS AND PAPERWORK
Vendor insurance and hold harmless agreements are required. The vendor must provide the following three items:
- Certificate of Insurance naming California State PTA as the certificate holder and additional insured. Sample certificate is included in the packet. Please note: There is special wording highlighted in yellow which must be used
- Additional Insured Endorsement CG 20 26 07 04 (can be a blanket form). Sample endorsement included in the packet
- Hold Harmless Agreement completed and signed by the vendor. Sample agreement included in the packet.
- Vendor should give items 1 and 2 above to their insurance agent/company for completion
- Vendor signs and completes the mutual Hold Harmless Agreement
- Vendor emails all three items to email@example.com by the due dates outlined in the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Vendors will not be allowed to set up unless all paperwork has been submitted in advance by the due dates.
Please do not reference any specific event or include the dates of the event on the certificate. We want your business to work with PTA all year long, not just for Regional Leadership Conferences.