PLAN YOUR CONVENTION EXPERIENCE
The host hotel in Ontario is the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport. The convention room rates are available online from March 1st – April 15, 2022. After April 15th, reservations must be made directly with the hotel and are subject to availability and price increase.
A credit card is required when checking in at the hotels. Be aware that if you use a debit card, the hotels will secure authorization for the entire cost of your hotel stay. You can use one or more different forms of payment at checkout. Visit www.hilton.com for the hotel’s cancellation policy.
DoubleTree by Hilton
222 N Vineyard Ave
Ontario, CA 91764
Event Rate: $159 (Housing reservations open March 1st)
Self-Parking: $15 per day with in/out privileges
For questions call: (909) 937-0900
Hotel Amenities: Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Coffee Maker in Room, Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing Board, ATM in Lobby, Complimentary Internet
GETTING TO ONTARIO
If driving to convention, participants are encouraged to form carpools. Drivers should receive reimbursement for mileage and parking costs from the unit, council, or district PTA.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Self-Parking (for hotel guests only): $15 per day with in/out privileges
- Ontario Convention Center parking is $10 per day with no in/out
Ontario Airport is only a 10-minute drive from Ontario Convention Center
- Address: 2000 East Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764
- Google Maps says it’s 1.4 miles/28-minute walk to the convention center
Ontario Airport is a 10-minute drive from the DoubleTree by Hilton
- Address: 222 North Vineyard Avenue, Ontario, CA 91764
- There is a free shuttle for registered hotel guests.
- Google Maps says it’s 1.2 miles/24 minutes to walk to the hotel.