Applicants must be a unit, council or district PTA in good standing.
Each year, the California State PTA Scholarship and Grant Committee carefully reads and vets each application. All applicants are notified of their status in February. PTAs selected for grant funding receive a letter of congratulations and recognition certificate from California State PTA along with a check and a grant report form.
Parent Education Grants (on average $500 to $2,000)
Parent Education Grants are available for developing and implementing programs and projects aimed at enhancing parent education such as:
- Creating a parent resource center or parenting library
- Organizing a parent action seminar on a community or campus issue
- Offering workshops to grow student success
- Providing information in school newsletters on preparing healthy meals
- Designing a forum focusing on children with special needs
- Developing a program to help families transition to middle school and high school
For reference only, you may download and view the application.
Questions? – Please contact the California Sate PTA Scholarship and Grant Chairman at: firstname.lastname@example.org.