Applicants must be a unit, council or district PTA in good standing.
Each year, the California State PTA Scholarship and Grant Committee carefully reads and vets each application. All applicants are notified of their status in February. PTAs selected for grant funding receive a letter of congratulations and recognition certificate from California State PTA along with a check and a grant report form.
Outreach Translation Grants (on average $500 to $2,000)
Outreach Translation Grants are available for a variety of PTA programs and projects such as:
- Translating PTA information and materials including items such as flyers, handouts or website content into other languages
- Translation at PTA meetings, programs and events
- Activities to build and strengthen a PTA’s central involvement in its school community
- Programs to enhance family/ school communications and partnerships
- Activities to encourage and facilitate the engagement of non-English-speaking parents in PTA meetings, programs and events
For reference only, you may download and view the application.
Questions? – Please contact the California State PTA Scholarship and Grant Chairman at: email@example.com.