Convention workshops and table talks provided a great selection of hands-on learning and training opportunities to enhance your leadership skills and learn more about issues affecting children and families.
Here’s a sampling of what’s in store in 2017:
- Arts on the Brain – Learn about the connection between the brain and arts education.
- Inclusive PTAs Through Communication – Learn how to build unity and discourage conflict.
- Student Involvement: Putting the “S” in PTSA – Learn directly from students on how to engage with them in advocating for their education.
- You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers – Get answers on a variety of topics in this participatory table talk.
- Special Needs Students: Parents and PTA – Learn about the IEP/504 process and how you can effectively advocate for students with special needs.
Stay tuned for more details on exciting workshops and table talks in 2017.