Don’t miss the largest school-based convention in the country – the premier opportunity to showcase your programs, products and services – and capture the attention and interest of PTA members and leaders from across the state.
- Largest parent-teacher convention in the nation
- Thousands of attendees from throughout California
- Demonstrate your support for all children and families
- Network with PTA decision makers!
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
BOOTH PRICING (10’X10′)
Booth selection is first come, first served. Priority booth selection is given to convention sponsors. See sponsorship opportunities for details.
|Commercial Organizations||Fee||Package A||Package B|
Nonprofits must provide proof of nonprofit status at time of registration.
|Nonprofit Organizations||Fee||Package A||Package B|
Pricing for allied agencies and/or District PTAs is as negotiated per memo of understanding. Exhibit letters will be sent to allied agencies by February 1, 2018.
INSURANCE AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Mail-in Exhibitor Application
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- Additional Insured – Designated Person or Organization
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Exhibitor Staff Pre-Registration Form
- Food & Beverage Sample Authorization Form
- Housing/Accommodations with PTA Host Hotels
- Ontario DoubleTree
- Radisson – coming soon
Mandatory Exhibitor Briefing:
- Exhibit Hall – Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 3 p.m.
- Receive up-to-date information about Convention
- Pick up your name badges. Badges are printed with staff and company name and must be worn at all times
- Pick up tote bag with program and lanyard.
- All exhibitors (staff included) must sign in/register with the Exhibit Chairman in the Exhibit Hall. A fee of $35 will be charged for replacing lost badges.
Exhibit Set Up Schedule:
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Walk-through: 3:30 p.m. (subject to change)
Exhibitor Hall Hours (subject to change):
- Thursday, April 26 from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 27 from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 5 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 28 from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Note: Exhibitors may access the exhibit hall 30 minutes prior to opening and may remain up to 30 minutes after closing.
Exhibit Dismantling Schedule:
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- All exhibitor items must be removed immediately after the closing time.
- Contact GES directly from March 1 – April 17, 2018
Discount Furniture Package Includes:
- Package A: Two chairs, table and trash can
- Package B: Two chairs, table, trash can and carpet
All Packages Include:
- Back-rail and side-rail draping
- 200 lb. drayage
- Organization identification
- One free Smart Lead Device (SLD) (Additional devices can be rented through the LEAD Station in the Exhibit Hall.)
Note that facility, union and GES work rules and other procedures may result in additional fees being charged to the exhibitor, who will be responsible for those charges.
KEY DEADLINES AND DUE DATES
- Exhibitor Registration Open: January 8 through April 6, 2018
- GES Service Kit Ordering Open: March 1 through April 17, 2018
- Vendor Insurance Due: April 16, 2018
- Vendor Payment-in-Full Due: April 16, 2018
- Accommodations/Housing Reservations Open: March 1 through April 3, 2018
- Mandatory Exhibitor Briefing: April 26, 2018 at 3 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall
- Exhibitor Walk Through: April 26, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall
- Exhibitor Set Up: April 26, 2018 from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Exhibit Dismantling: April 28, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- Cancellation Request Deadline: March 1, 2018.
AMPLIFY YOUR EXHIBITOR EXPERIENCE
By partnering with California State PTA, you benefit from our century-long reputation and trusted leadership in speaking up for kids – an added value to amplify your convention exhibitor experience. For an additional investment, you’ll receive:
- Opportunity to have a flier or items distributed in the convention tote bags
- Opportunity for premier “sponsor” booth placement in the exhibit hall with signage
- Acknowledgement and link to your business on the PTA Convention webpage and signage onsite during the event
- And much more!
Trish Waterbury, California State PTA Exhibits Chairperson
2327 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
(916) 440-1985 ext. 325
Fax: (916) 440-1986