Don’t miss the largest school-based convention in the country – the premier opportunity to showcase your programs, products and services – and capture the attention and interest of PTA members and leaders from across the state. The 2017 convention will be held April 28-30 in San Jose.
- Largest parent-teacher convention in the nation
- Thousands of attendees from throughout California
- Demonstrate your support for all children and families
- Network with PTA decision makers!
We invite you to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to join us, make local connections, and support our thousands of attendees to positively impact the health, education, and welfare of all California’s children and families.
Exhibitor Booth Fees
|Commercial Organizations||FEE||PKG A||PKG B|
|Corner Booth (10’x10’x8′)||$1,500||$181||$273|
|Standard Booth (10’x10’x8′)||$1,350||$181||$273|
|Corner Booth (10’x10’x8′)||$900||$181||$273|
|Standard Booth (10’x10’x8′)||$750||$181||$273|
|As agreed upon in our Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)|
*Nonprofits must provide proof of nonprofit status at the time of registration.
Discount Furniture Packages
Furniture packages must be pre-registered and paid in full by February 28, 2017. All packages include back-rail and side-rail draping, 200# drayage and organization identification name. Each exhibitor receives one (1) FREE SMARTS Lead Device (SLD).
- Package A – One (1) table, two (2) chairs and a trash can
- Package B – One (1) table, two (2) chairs, carpet and a trash can.
Service Kit: Available through GES online at https://ordering.ges.com/024600551/welcome
Any additional items, contact GES for pricing, etc. Facility, union, GES work rules and other procedures may result in additional fees being charged to the exhibitor who will be responsible for those charges.
Additional Exhibitor Staff
Only five (5) exhibitor staff members may work in the booth at the same time. Add extra staff for an additional $50 fee for each staff member. This fee will be added to your bill if not prepaid and more than five (5) staff members are found in your booth.
Advance Shipping Options
Information for advance shipping is also available in the GES Service Kit.
- Advanced Shipping to GES Warehouse – Accepting Parcels From March 28-April 26, 2017
- Receiving hours are Mon-Fri, 8 am to 3 pm. Closed on Holidays.
- Shipments arriving before March 28 will incur storage fees.
- Shipments arriving after April 26 will incur late fees.
- Shipping Address: GES, California State Parent Teacher Association, 201 Haskins Way, [**Include Identification as Listed Below], South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Direct Shipping to San Jose Convention Center – Accepting Parcels No Earlier Than April 27, 2017
- Receiving hours are 8 am to 5 pm.
- Shipments may not arrive before this date.
- Shipping Address: San Jose McEnery Convention Center Loading Dock, [**Include Identification as Listed Below], 410 Almaden Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95110
** IDENTIFICATION – Insert information on where the package/materials is to be delivered. Examples include:
- Exhibiting Company Name, BOOTH #,
- Providing Company Name – TOTES
- WORKSHOP – #, Name
- GENERAL MEETING #
KEY DOCUMENTS FOR EXHIBITORS
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibitor Application – OPEN NOW – https://w3.smartreg.com/webreg/CAPTAB17/
- Floor Plan
- Additionally Insured
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- Liability Insurance
- Additional Staff Pre-Registration Form
- GES Online Service Kit
- January 9, 2017 – Exhibitor registration opens: https://w3.smartreg.com/webreg/CAPTAB17/
- February 28, 2017 – Last day to order special booth packages
- March 1, 2017 – Hotel registration opens
- April 1, 2017 – Hotel registration closes
- April 7, 2017 – Exhibitor registration closes
- April 20, 2017 – Deadline for discount furniture packages through GES
- April 26, 2017 – Exhibitor move-in
- April 27, 2017 – Exhibit Hall opens at 4 pm
- April 29, 2017 – Exhibit Hall closes at 3 pm
MANDATORY EXHIBITOR BRIEFING
Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 2-3 p.m. (time subject to change)
- Receive up-to-date information about convention.
- Pick up your name badges. Badges are printed with staff and company name and must be worn at all times.
- Pick up tote bag with program and lanyard.
- All exhibitors (staff included) must sign in/register with Exhibits Chairman in Hall 1.
- A $35 replacement fee will be charged for reprinting lost badges.
NEW: EXHIBITOR VIDEO PROMOTION
An exciting opportunity awaits! Your company can create and develop a video promotion (at your expense) and be among the first to have it exhibited on the California State PTA website – capta.org! It’s another way to showcase products and information about your company and help drive participants to your exhibit space at convention. Even if you are not able to join us in San Jose, you can still participate through video promotions.
Videos you create and develop will run one week prior, during and two weeks after convention (April 17-May 12, 2017). They will be accessible to anyone visiting the California State PTA website, and the link will automatically be sent to all convention participants. Fees for displaying your video on the website are listed below and all videos are subject to approval by the California State PTA President. Discuss your options and technical requirements with us today! Contact Vice President for Convention Barbara Harris at email@example.com or (916) 661-7415 for more information.
|30-second-video (produced by you and provided to PTA)||$1,350|
|60-second-video (produced by you and provided to PTA)||$1,500|
|30-second-video (produced by you and provided to PTA)||$750|
|60-second-video (produced by you and provided to PTA)||$900|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the 2017 California State PTA Annual Convention.