There’s always so much to see and do at convention! We are planning plenty of activities and special events to keep participants engaged, learning and having fun.
Virtual Healthy Lifestyles Scavenger Hunt – Friday, April 28, through Saturday, April 29
- Optional $10 donation
- Ribbon Opportunity
- Participant donation supports Healthy Lifestyles Grants
- Guess the secret of each member of the Board of Directors, take a selfie with them, meet new friends and more.
Live Chat – Friday, April 28, from 5 -6:30 pm FREE for registered participants
- Chat with California State PTA board members on any PTA topic you have questions about. Meet leaders from other units, councils and districts to share your ideas.
Finding a Balance – Friday, April 28, from 5-6 pm FREE for registered participants
- A mini-workshop led by students sharing the stressors they face both academically and socially. Learn ways to support students during these stressful times.
Family Arts Experience – Friday, April 28, from 7-8:30 pm
- FREE for registered participants
- Join California State PTA and the Hewlett Foundation for a Family Art Experience. This hands-on event will showcase research-based strategies to engage families and build awareness about the relevance of the arts in increasing student achievement. Plus, every participant will take home a FREE Family Art Program-in-a-Box so you can bring a family arts night to your school and PTA.
WHAT’S ON DISPLAY?
PTA Historical Display – Friday, April 28, through Saturday, April 29
- Visit the display of artifacts and learn about the accomplishments of PTA.
Membership Wall of Fame – Friday, April 28, through Saturday, April 29
- Celebrate PTA membership! Bring photos of your membership event to share. Ask questions and gain best practices in the membership area.
Reflections Art Gallery – Friday, April 28, through Saturday, April 29
- Ribbon Opportunity
- The Reflections Art Gallery is something you won’t want to miss! View the Award of Excellence Reflections entries, along with selected favorites of the judges.